Love isn’t blind or deaf or dumb – in fact it sees far more than it will ever tell. It is going beyond yourself and stretching who you are for someone else. Being in love entails seeing someone as you wish they were: to love them is to see who they really are and still care for them. Love isn’t bitter, but you can’t have love without pain: sacrifice is the hallmark of love , the coin of love.
Being in love usually is used in a romantic sense when you meet your significant other transforming a normal relationship into a deeper one without further interest in others.
Love means that you trust the person, would do anything for the person, know that person is with you through thick and thin, isn’t afraid to be seen with you. make sure they treat you right.
Additional Contributor Opinions
- Love means having strong feelings for someone that can be close friends, family or even someone in a romantic relationship. Love is a strong feeling that represents affection toward someone dear to you heart.
- there is no true meaning in love. love with meaning is not love.
- The meaning of love is prolonged mutual protection. Love is real when it is found. It is free when it is grasped. Can you tell with a kiss? Love is the magic/mutual in a kiss. There is no magic in a kiss if there is no love/mutual within it. A kiss with magic has no forced for love makes it gentle. There is no magic in just a lip kiss. Love has a different kiss. Some kisses are only stolen breaths. If you need to ask: “is this love” then the Answer is: “no” for when/if it ever happens you will know. Ravonseed.
- The possible real meaning/purpose of love is: to reproduce. To stay together to protect each other long enough to continue your blood line/genetics. The meaning of love is prolonged mutual protection. Love is real when it is found. It is free when it is grasped. Can you tell with a kiss? Love is the magic/mutual in a kiss. There is no magic in a kiss if there is no love/mutual within it. A kiss with magic has no forced for love makes it gentle. There is no magic in just a lip kiss. Love has a different kiss. Some kisses are only stolen breaths. If you need to ask: “is this love” then the Answer is: “no” for when/if it ever happens you will know. Ravonseed.
- Love is when you are certain that you love someone, and then you think you love someone else, then you both realize that you could never live without each other
- The true meaning of love is found in the word “unconditional”. Loving someone through their flaws and all. Accepting and embracing each others differences and compromising with their offerings.
- bokonon tells us:” a lover is a liar to himself he lies the truthful are loveless like oyster their eyes.”
- when your boy|girl take you to the end
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it does not keep record of when it has been wronged. It is never glad about injustice but rejoices when truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Love will last forever.
– The Holy Bible; 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a, NLT Version
- “Being in love is the connection u have with someone and feeling the same way they do. u would’t have a problem fussing and fighting with them at times because you love them”
- what is true love? This is the question that haunts our everyday being. well, my friend, you certainly are in luck. For I have the intangible answer.. -love is devoting your God given LIFE to a person who
- In my eyes…. why should it matter? I’m happy for the time being. Why should I tire myself with those bothersome questions if it is “true”-truth is in the eye of the beholder.
- life is a constant wave of change, accept it all as it comes, for it can never be stopped.
- Love is Change-I have found happiness because i have embraced that change, that change has taken me many places i never thought possible. the past now dwells in it’s rightful home, the past. never to live again..
- love is finding the beauty in one’s self, and finding another to embrace it. No matter how strange one’s beauty may be.
- love is learning to see the beauty in everything.
- Good is walking away when she comes up pregnant with someone’s else kid; love is staying long enough to carry her through the miscarriage.
- Good is heading for the door when he tells you he’s been with other people while you were dating; love makes you pray for him.
- Good is realizing it just won’t work and calling it quits; love makes you stay friends.
- Love is caring about somebody just as they are, how they were before, and as they will be in the future. Love and sex are different. Also, its probably a good idea to decide what you think love is yourself, and have a mind of your own. :3
sumber : wiki answer